So every once in a while I temporarily lose my mind and offer a full day of mini sessions!
This means a few things for me:
- I secretly love the insanity
- I have a blast catching up with some past clients
- I forget to leave time to eat
- I get to help out a charity of choice
- I need volunteers
- AND I have fun doing it!
This means a few things for you as our clients:
- You get to have a blast catching up with me! lol
- You get an amazing deal
- You get amazing portraits of your little one
- Your little one will get to be featured as a model with Zara & Co.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase the adorable work of Zara & Co.
- Just in time for EASTER!
Here’s the specifics you were waiting for:
These are 15 min sessions with children only, ages 6 months – 10 years.
Believe me when I say I can do ALOT in 15 mins!
These are individual sessions, so one child per time slot. So if you have 3 kids you will need 3 time slots.
You will be viewing and choosing your photos immediately afterwards in studio.
I will be including one complimentary digital file & 4×6 print for you to keep and print as much as you’d like. You’re welcome to add to your session if you’d like to.
You will be asked to sign a model release for your permission to use your child’s photo with both Pamela Wideman Photography & Zara & Co.
Sessions begin at noon and will be done by 6pm – so that’s 24 slots available!
Sessions are $39 plus tax.
$10 from each sale goes towards the MS Society of Canada
Please note: I am asking that you pay for your session in advance by Email money transfer or Paypal.
I have the privilege of photographing the 2011 MS Walk in Kitchener – so look out for me there!
I am also looking for both photographer and non-photographer volunteers for this event if you are interested in donating some time. Please email me (email@example.com)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR MINI SESSION
To book your mini session and make sure you get your preferred choice of time:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook message me
- You may phone and leave a message (519-570-7077)
Thank you in advance for helping me raise some funds for the MS Society of Canada!